I’m not going to say alot today about newsletters.
If you’re not using them, then you’re only hurting yourself and your marketing.
Everyone, and I mean everyone should be doing newsletters.
Because everyone isn’t doing them.
But if you do them WRONG, then you might as well not do them.
1. You have to be consistent.
2. You have to engage your audience.
3. They have to be FUN.
4. The more pictures you put in the better.
5. You build relationships with newsletters.
6. You retain patients better with newsletters.
7. You reactivate patients better when you’re sending out a monthly newsletter.
8. You connect with people better when they know your newsletter isn’t a sales letter.
I was doing some marketing for a young woman, I think she’s around 25. She started a catering company and she was just making ends meet. So I do a sales letter for her, and now after just 9 months she’s making right at $100K a month. Now she probably only takes home $50K, but that’s not bad, since she’s traveling the world right now.
Well here’s my point.
She sends me an email newsletter. I write her back and tell her I should be doing them for her.
And she writes me back and says, “Let’s do it.” Yeah it’s going to cost her $297 a month because this is a specialty newsletter, but she’s going to double her income in the next year. Now I don’t know about you but I wasn’t making $100K when I was 25 years old.
Whatever you do, use your newsletters and entertain your patients, past and current. Stay in touch the right way. Show them you really CARE.